- RC aircraft
- RC helicopters
- Drones, FVP, Racers
- RC car
- RC boats
- The tips of the moment!
- Special helicopter
- Air filters
- Rims / tires
- Accessories exhausts
- Bag, trolley, bag...
- Cleaning maintenance
- Aircraft wheels
- Static to build models
- Ships models
- Models cars, tanks...
- Models, aircraft, helicopter, jet, air
- 3D metal model
- Contstructions for children Mic-O-Mic
- Ceramic models Aedes
- Model motorcycles, sidecar, trail, quad...
- Ferroviaire, trains
- Camions, remorques
- Construction Puzzle 3D wood UGEARS
- Building wooden models
- Constructions Puzzle 3D métal Time 4 Machine
- Collection no radio-controlled miniatures
- Batteries, Batteries
- Materials modelling
- Wood, balsa
- Wood, plywood
- Plastic profiles Evergreen
- Rectangular sticks Evergreen
- Rectangular sticks HO Evergreen
- Ring round Evergreen
- Round tube Evergreen
- Plate smooth Evergreen
- Half round and quarter round Evergreen
- Tube square, rectangle Evergreen
- Profile U Evergreen
- Profilé I Evergreen
- Profilé H Evergreen
- Profile L Evergreen
- Profile Z Evergreen
- Profile T Evergreen
- Ribbed plate Evergreen
- Plate grooved stepped Evergreen
- Plate type metal siding Evergreen
- Grid plate Evergreen
- Plate type corrugated metal Evergreen
- Plate type ribbed metal Evergreen
- Steel music wire
- Threaded rod
- Blades, pallets, propellers
- RC spare parts
- Spare parts plane / helicopters RC
- Parts RC car
- Option parts
- Funtek parts
- Hobbytech parts
- Kyosho parts
- Losi parts
- Mugen parts
- G-Made parts
- Traxxas parts
- Parts 3Racing
- Parts LRP
- Parts enRoute
- Parts options Vanquish
- Axial parts
- Parts Vaterra
- Parts ECX
- Parts Jamara
- Pièces T2M
- RC boats parts
- Scooter, hoverboard, Scooter, electric bike
- Sunglasses, clothing
- Beginners toys RC
- Baptism ULM chopper
- Basile météo
Mini AeroScout 770mm RTF Hobbyzone
The Mini AeroScout has a convenient size that allows it to fly in tight spaces and features an incredibly robust EPP construction with powerful propulsion, making it the most enduring HobbyZone® aircraft to date!
RTF VERSION: NOTHING TO ADD.
HobbyZone's Mini AeroScout™ makes it possible to learn how to fly RC aircraft in more places and in smaller spaces easy and fun! Inspired by the very popular AeroScout S, its "mini" size makes it a perfect little training model that can be flown in large parks, on football fields and other suitable spaces where it is usually not possible to fly larger models. It is characterized by an incredibly robust EPP construction with the same propulsion power configuration as its larger counterpart for increased safety, as well as better propeller and engine protection, making it the most enduring HobbyZone® aircraft to date! This allows new radio control pilots to learn to fly successfully with one of the strongest training devices of all time, for less than .......€ It is also extremely easy to assemble and repair if necessary because, unlike other models of similar class, the main parts of the airframe, including the wing and tail, simply bolt or snap into place... no need for glue or adhesive tape! In addition it is a ready-to-fly aircraft (RTF), so it includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, AA batteries for the transmitter, plus a rechargeable LiPo flight battery and a convenient USB charger. This means there is nothing else to buy or provide for you to fly!
And the fun doesn't stop once you've learned to fly! Its lightweight but strong airframe is equipped with a powerful electric motor that allows for long flight times and offers sufficient speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers, including loops and rollovers. This means that the Mini AeroScout is a model that even experienced radio controller pilots will enjoy flying – and that they can also use it to teach others how to fly.
Convenience of ready-to-fly
This ready-to-fly aircraft (RTF) includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and everything you need to fly, including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for the aircraft and a USB charger. This means there is nothing else to buy or provide for you to fly!
The unique design of the Mini AeroScout and the power configuration of the "propulsion engine" help protect the propeller and engine while providing increased safety.
The advanced EPP material construction makes it possible to obtain a lightweight but durable airframe, strong enough to withstand the daily flight stresses without deforming. And in the unfortunate event that you damage parts or components of the cell and cannot repair them, a full range of spare parts is available.
Easy assembly Easy assembly
The Mini AeroScout arrives almost completely assembled at the factory with the power system and electronics already installed. All you have to do is complete a quick and easy final assembly, without glue or special tools, and you'll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
Take off and land on smooth surfaces using the provided landing gear and steerable tail wheel. You can also remove the landing gear to easily take off by hand and then land on grass or other suitable surfaces.
- A smaller version of the AeroScout S, practical size, which can be used on football/sports fields, large parks and other suitable locations
- 100% complete, including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger, so there is nothing else to buy or provide
- MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable interference-free control
- Powerful electric motor for excellent performance and long flight times of up to more than 10 minutes
- Spektrum™ LiPo 800mAh 1S 3.7V Rechargeable Battery and USB Charger for easy charging
- Lightweight but incredibly sturdy, EPP construction is perfect for beginner pilots
- Configuration of the power "Pusher" for increased safety and better protection of the propeller and engine
- Take off and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear and steerable rear wheel
- Remove the landing gear so you can easily launch it by hand, then land on the grass or other suitable surfaces
- Quick and easy assembly: no need for glue or special tools, ready to fly in minutes
- Capable of performing aerobatic maneuvers, including loops, rollovers, barrels, etc...
- Full range of spare parts available
Battery: 1S 800mAh 3.7V 30C LiPo (JST) (included)
(1) HobbyZone® Mini AeroScout™
(1) Electric motor (installed)
(1) 2.4GHz receiver, ESC and (2) servos (installed)
(1) 2.4GHz MLP4 controller/transmitter (mode 2)
(1) Spektrum™ 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery
(1) E-flite® 1S USB LiPo Battery Charger
(4) AA alkaline batteries (for controller/transmitter)
(1) Product Manual